Our ministry is dedicated to the task of directing kids to Jesus Christ by providing the kind of love, acceptance and teaching that is necessary to help each child discover their potential in Christ.
A wide variety of methods and programs are used to teach God's Word in a fun, understandable, age-appropriate manner. Our desire is to consistently provide an atmosphere in which every student can begin to make responsible decisions for Christ.
- to provide a safe, secure environment for learning about Jesus
- to provide well-qualified and trained teachers who love and understand kids
- to use God's Word as our foundation for teaching
- to assist parents and guardians in helping their children grow spirituality
- to teach each child in a manner that will cause them to understand and apply the core principles and values found in God's Word
- to help lead each child along their journey towards a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- to help guide each child in their personal walk with God
- to help each child begin to recognize their spiritual gifts and talents and to provide opportunities for service
In addition to the weekly Sunday School ministry (age-graded classes), a wide variety of kid-sensitive, age-appropriate, fun filled, Bible based activities and events are always on the calendar!
- provided for ALL AGES, beginning at 10:45 AM each Sunday
- provided for every regularly scheduled church service ETC! (Extended Teaching Care)
KIDS' PRAISE TEAM
- a drama and choir ministry provided for Grades 1 - 6 during - Wednesdays at 6:30 PM
WORSHIP KIDSTYLE - PRESCHOOL
- provided for preschool each Sunday morning during worship service
click here for additional info
- provided for students beginning at age 2 each Sunday night at 5:00 PM through the school year
MEGA SPORTS CAMP - SUMMER KIDS PROGRAM
- a unique program designed for children ages 3 through grade 6 during certain Sunday and Wednesday evenings - June and July